4.30.2011

A regular Saturday...

I love Saturdays!  Even when they are stressful, and everyone is in a grumpy mood…  On Saturdays I get to wake up to the sound of my kiddos vs my alarm, we get to eat breakfast together, we get to curl up on the couch for our morning cartoons, we get to eat lunch together, along with an afternoon full of family time, we may or may not get to nap together (always love when we do), and an evening curled up on the couch wounding down from the day’s activities.  Along with this mama getting some much needed quiet time at the end, that she has longed for all week!

Photobucket
***Look, I have new wall art!  How thoughtful of my son...

Today has been a regular Saturday.  I got the house picked up, and within five seconds the kiddos had all their toys drug out again.  I got the laundry folded and put away, just to have another load waiting for me this evening from today’s clothes.  Laundry is a never-ending chore, that I can’t stand doing!  The little lady rearranged the chairs in the kitchen, like she does everyday…   And the little man aggravated his sister, and cheered her on when she would walk.

Photobucket

My sweet little angel loves to play some “So Big”…

Photobucket

Sweet angel, mama sure does adore you!


Photobucket

Sweet girl, you are getting so BIG...  I can't believe you are walking...  I don't know why it is so hard for me to believe, since I was walking at 7 months.

Baby boy, mama sure does adore you too!

Photobucket

What do you love about Saturdays?

My angels are in bed, and I’m enjoying some much needed down time, and catching up on shows that are dated back in January…  As the shows are coming to an end for the season, I’m just now getting to watch them.

Goodnight sweet angels!

***If you don't mind, I would love to have a vote for us at "Top Mommy Blogs"!  All you have to do, is click the link below, and it will register your vote.  Thank you!

Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna