4.05.2011

I need sleep...

Today was definitely a roll out of bed, and go to work kinda day…  I have come so far, to just fall right back into my old ways at times…  But, when you have a little girl that keeps you up every night, the last thing you really care about is getting up early to try and make yourself look presentable.  The only thing I have on my mind is SLEEP!  The husband & I are so freaking tired, we can barely keep our eyes open during the day.  I told my husband the other day, that when the little girl starts school next week, I’m going to take a day off, to just sleep all day…  Last night, I was so tired, I was in bed by 9:30, and didn’t roll out of bed until after 7:00.  But the little girl woke up at around 11:00 last night, and didn't go back to bed until after 5:00 this morning, so I truly only got a few hours of sleep.  When I reached for my phone this morning and saw what time it was, I jumped out of bed, pulled my hair back, washed my face, brushed my teeth, slapped on a little powder (I don’t want to scare everyone at work), put on some comfy clothes, and out the door I went, not even thinking twice about how horrible I looked.  Or the fact that I didn't take a shower!  Sweet girl, please oh please, give your parents some much needed rest!  I had someone ask the me the other day, how do you do it?  I'm like, what option do I have, I have to make it work...  No matter how tired I am, I find a way to carry on.  But, I am at the point, that if I stand still for too long, I'm going to pass smooth out!


You see this sweet little man... 


Photobucket

Yeah, he likes the rocking chair too, but that's wasn't what I was going to say...  He does sleep through the night!  


Goodnight sweet angels!


xoxo, Shanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna