4.17.2011

Someone is feeling better...

Photobucket

Just chillin, watching some George…

Photobucket

Oh crap mama’s coming, I better get this chair off of the couch… 

Yeah, someone has been on the ornery side today!  The little man still has a cough and running nose, but the fever is gone, finally!  The little girl is hopefully at the end of hers…  And I’m about to do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight…  The little girl only cried and fussed for about 10 minutes tonight before she passed smooth out, YAY!

Today has been a laid back kinda day.  I’m all about lazy  pajama wearing days!  A weekend that started out with a lot of plans, ended up being a stay at home, and try to get some rest kinda weekend.  
We do have a busy week here at our house.  But, I only have a four day work week, and will be enjoying another three day weekend come Friday!  Plus, my Aunt is coming to stay with us on Wednesday, and will stay for about four days.  I'm looking forward to the company, and much needed help!


Goodnight sweet angels!



xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna