2.10.2011

Would have been nice...

I will be honest, this morning a two hour delay would have been nice!  When it’s cold, I have a hard time getting out of bed…  Who am I kidding, I have a hard time getting out of bed at anytime, not just when it’s cold…  But I seriously could have really used, an extra hour or so of sleep this morning.  I have been stressed, and pretty wound up, the past few weeks.   I will be glad, when I get caught back up at work, and can start knocking out some projects, I have on my plate. 
This evening has been really nice!  The husband had dinner ready when I got home, he fixed fried rice.  We love some fried rice in this house!  Too bad, our floor wears more of it than what M eats!  I was able to enjoy some playtime with the kiddos tonight, and that always makes my day so much better.  M & A are really starting to play more together now.  It’s as if M is starting to realize he has a play buddy.
Here is our attempt at getting some pictures of M & A together.  It’s always a challenge to get a picture where they are both looking at the camera and smiling.  You have two minutes, and they are done…

Hey guys, can you please look at the camera… 


A, could you give us a smile…  I would love to see that sweet smile of yours!

I see you’re done…  Where ya going A!?!


Hey M, what are you doing now…

Like I said, you have two minutes and they are done…  I love you two!
 

Do you see what I see...

A pulled herself up on bubba’s toy bin, and started pulling out his toys.  She is pulling herself up, on everything. Baby girl, I’m not ready for this!  I know mama sounds like a broken record…

Whatcha gonna cook for mama…?


Well hello beautiful!  How is my sweet baby girl doing…

One more day and mama will be off work for two days!
We are finally supposed to have a beautiful weekend!  I’m so looking forward to warmer weather.  Hope wherever you are, the weather will be nice too!
The kiddos are in bed, and that is where I’m headed.
Goodnight sweet angels!

xoxo, Shanna

2 comments:

  1. I love looking @ all your pictures. Your children are just precious. It is supposed to be warmer here this weekend too & I seriously can't wait. Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanna! You were my next follower, so if you'd like, YOU get to pick the topic of my next post! Let me know what you choose! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna