With everything that has been going on with our family, I want to take a moment, and list out some of the things I’m thankful for. I know I did this last week, but right now, I need to focus on the positive… I don't want to lose sight of all the blessings we do have in our life. I did see my Nana again today, and it was as if she wasn’t even there. Physically she was there, but mentally she wasn’t. She just sat on the couch, while everyone else around her was talking and enjoying each other’s company. She didn’t talk, smile or anything. A few months ago, she would have been on the floor, right in the middle of playing with the grandbabies. I just can’t believe how fast things have changed. I guess that is what is making this so hard. A few months ago, her doctor was telling us how good she was doing, and the medicines must be working. And it was seriously two weeks after that visit, things took a turn, and it was turn for the worst. The hardest part for me about all of this, is knowing there isn’t anything that can be done. And I can’t express how hard it is, to watch the person you love, go through this.
So right now, here is what I’m thankful for…
· My precious babies. I love you two so very much! I’m so thankful and blessed to have you two in my life.
· My husband, who I love so very much! You are truly an awesome husband! I know at times I don’t make things easy! Thank you for being so patient with me. And thank you for being here for me, and my family!
· Our family!
· Being able to see my grandparents the past two days!
· My Aunt & Uncle for coming over today and watching the kids, while I got out of the house to run some errands.
· Retail therapy! It always helps the mood, just not the wallet!
· My job and an awesome boss! My boss has been very understanding when it has come to me needing time off for my kids and family. And he will never understand how much I appreciate it!
· My home! The husband and I work very hard for our home, and being able to put food on the table.
· My animals! My dogs drive me crazy, but M & A love them so much!
· My Chloe! Thank you for cuddling with me last night, and letting me cry on you! I know this sounds funny, Chloe is our cat. But she knows when I’m upset, and she was by my side the entire night, and I’m thankful for that.
· Being told I’m skinny today! That little word, that makes any woman’s day! She must have not seen my hips or thighs, but that’s okay! She put a smile on my face, she also told me I had a little waist. Thank you, I needed that!
· Our date tomorrow night! I need it! I’m very excited about having some alone time with my husband!
· I’m also thankful that my Aunt & Uncle will be coming over tomorrow evening to watch the kiddos, while the husband & I go out!
· For being blessed with today! It was a beautiful day at that!
Hey baby girl… Someone got their second tooth yesterday!
Mama, please leave me alone, I’m busy looking at my reflection…
I love watching you, get so excited when you see your reflection! You are my little cutie patootie!
Poor baby girl got a little scratch on her face… I will have to have a little talk with BPat & Jar tomorrow about this… You are always on the move, no more staying put in one place, unless it is the window!