Even though, I wouldn’t consider today an award winning day, I am so very thankful for the things I have in my life:
- I’m thankful for my two beautiful precious babies! That I love so very much!
- I’m thankful for my husband that I love so very much! I'm thankful for the patience that he has with me!
- I’m thankful for family, they are always there for us.
- I’m thankful for my job, and that my job gave us the past few days off so that we didn’t have to drive on the snow & ice.
- I’m thankful that my husband made it to and from work safely each day.
- I'm thankful for the roof we have over our heads, and the bed we get to sleep in each night!
- I’m thankful for the food we are able to put on our table.
- I’m thankful for our animals, even though my dogs drive me crazy!
- I’m thankful for the quiet time I have right now!
- I'm thankful for the nap I got today!
- I’m thankful for the sun that came out today, to melt the 8” of snow we got yesterday.
- And I’m so very thankful, that my Aunt & Uncle are coming over tomorrow, to give me a free moment to myself, to get out of this house!
What are you thankful today?
Mama loves you two so very much!
Hey beautiful, whatcha you doing…?
Watching the snow melt… Yay, finally!
Hey cutie, is that your chef hat…?
You’re my silly baby boy! Mama is so sorry for yelling at
I love watching you two play together!
Hoping for a much better day tomorrow! Hoping mama will be in a much better mood!
Goodnight sweet angels!