2.20.2011

thank you...

Boy today started out as a day I would like to forget about…  The little angel of mine woke up last night around 11:00, and I wasn’t able to get her back to sleep until after 2:00 this morning.  I had been up since Friday at 4:30 in the morning, you do the math, and I'm sure you are able to put two and two together…  Let’s just say I was quickly losing gripe with reality, and I all I wanted to do was SCREAM!  But instead I cried, and asked my daughter why was she doing this to me…  I’m sure if she could have answered me, it would have been that she loved spending time with me, because she loves me so much!  But going on 46 hours being awake, you just aren’t in the right frame of mind.  But a day that started out as rough as it did is still a day I’m thankful for.  As I sat on the floor this morning full of anger, and bitter to the core, it slowly faded away, when I heard my babies laughing and playing with each other.  I looked over, in the middle of me having a pity party for one please, and saw my son putting his arm around his sister, and in that moment my heart melted.  Even mama sinks into a dark place every now and then, because trust me today I was there, it is you two that bring me out of it.  It is you two that make me see what life is truly all about.   I love you two so much!  It’s not always easy, mama does want to scream, pull her hair out, and try to make a 2 year old and 7 month old realize things, which they can’t…  But those are small things, compared to all the other moments we have together.  Thank you babies, for showing and teaching mama the greater gifts in life.
Maddox 4

Even when M is climbing on toy bins when he isn’t suppose too…  And not wanting to listen to mama…  I’m thankful for our time!
Ashlynn 1

Even when A keeps me up for two nights straight, and screams & yells at me…  I’m thankful for my baby girl!

Maddox 3

And I’m thankful for the times that you two surprise me…  I’m thankful for it all, the good, the bad, the ugly, and all the awesome moments we have together!
I have been blessed with two AWESOME kids that mean the world to me!  Mama is sorry for being so cranky, but thank you for showing me each day, what is most important!
I love you two so very much! 

xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna