2.25.2011

Skinny Minnie...

Photobucket
I have to say sweet baby girl, you are a skinny minnie…  My Aunt, says I was this tiny when I was baby…  One of my nicknames as a child was bird legs, my legs looked like sticks, they were so skinny…  I would just like to know what happened!?!

Speaking of nicknames, how many different nicknames do you have for your children?  Here is a rundown, of what I call M & A from time to time…
     M:     
Little man
Sweetie
Cutie
Turkey butt
Baby boy
Honey
Bubba
Chunky monkey
A:
Sweet angel
Precious
Drama queen
Baby girl
Sweetheart
Sissy
Cutie Patootie
Sweet baby girl
I guess this can get a little confusing when you are trying to get your children to learn & say their names, and mama is always calling you something different!  I guess the only time I really say their actual name, is if they are getting into something they shouldn’t be, but then that is usually followed by their middle also…  Anyways, just something I was thinking about, at 10:30 tonight.  I know so exciting!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!  Any big plans?
Goodnight sweet angels!

xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna