2.06.2011

What does mommy want...

What does mommy want…?

Mommy wants a date night…  You got that right baby girl!


Hey beautiful…  Mama loves you!

I can’t believe tomorrow you will be seven months old!


The husband and I were originally supposed to have gone to see Cirque Du Soleil OVO tonight.  But a few weeks ago, he called me and said that he had bought the tickets, the same night as the super bowl.  So he was going to have to see if he could switch the nights, because he was going to have to work.   I know what a bummer!  Well luckily for me, he was able to switch the nights, so we are going next Sunday.  I’m so excited, I need some one on one time with the husband!  Since having M, we have seriously been on maybe two or three dates.  We both have an extremely hard time, leaving the kiddos.  Usually when we do go out, it’s just to dinner, because we don’t want to be gone longer than two hours.  But next Sunday, we are doing dinner, and the show!  I CAN'T WAIT!
My Aunt & Uncle came over today, and I was so thankful for their help today!  I was able to get out of the house for about an hour or so.  It was a much needed break!  Thank you guys, for coming over, and for making me the Peppermint Bark, that my son has discovered he likes too!

Mama is sure going to miss you and sissy tomorrow!


I sure do love you!  You are my silly baby boy!
The kiddos are now in bed, and that is where I need to be.  Monday morning will be here before I know it.  It is going to be a busy week!
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
Goodnight sweet angels!

xoxo, Shanna

1 comment:

  1. Ah...a date night, what is that? Bub is 6 months old & we have had ONE since he was born. Our problem is trying to find a sitter. Hopefully this weekend we will get out some, it's our Anniversary! You and the hubby enjoy yourselves Sunday. Being a momma is hard work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna