2.23.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Happy Wednesday!  Hope everyone is having a great week so far!  Today hasn't been so great, I woke up at 5:00 this morning sick, I will spare you the details, because it hasn't been pretty...  I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday, again this week.  

Shirt - Banana Republic
Cardigan - Target
Jeans - Fossil
Shoes - Bakers
Necklace - James Avery
My sidekick - all mine:)


Blue Tank - Target
White Tank - J Crew
Cardigan - Express
Jeans - 7 for all Mankind "A" Pocket
Scarf - Target
Flip flops - ???  Not sure they are forever old
Handbag - Fossil


Graphic Tee - J Crew
Jean Jacket - The Gap
Maxi Skirt - Express
Shoes - Aldo
Necklace - James Avery


Shirt - Express
Cardigan - The Gap
Jeans - Express
Shoes - Enzo
Scarf - Gifted
Necklace - James Avery
Bracelet - James Avery

My sweet baby boy cracks me up, every morning he wants his picture taken with me.  Of course I’m not going to pass up an opportunity to have a picture taken with my son, but this is the only time I can really get him to take a picture with me. 
This week has been challenging for me to say the least.  On Monday I forgot to put mascara on, and then Tuesday I forgot to put conditioner in my hair…  I have to pretty much write a list of what steps I need to take when getting ready, or I will forget something.  I guess at least I haven't forgotten to brush my teeth yet, because that would just be gross.  But I have forgotten to put deodorant on several times, and that is pretty gross.  Thank goodness I have a backup at work.  Good times, before having kids, I never forgot to do these things… 


When shopping what do you tend to pull more towards?  I love cardigans, can you tell!?!  I also have a tank top fetish, seriously I probably have over 100 tank tops, and every spring and summer, I stock up on more.  It drives my husband crazy, and he can’t stand when I come home with more, so I usually have to hide them…  But I guess now he knows what I do…  I also love a great tee, they are hard to find in my opinion, but I love J Crew’s tees and tanks.  I’m a total jeans, tank or tee kinda gal…  Since having kids, I really try to keep it simple, and comfy!

Happy Hump Day!

xoxo, Shanna




2 comments:

  1. I think you look great, your outfits look casual but very polished!...and I can totally relate to forgetting 'steps', I am notorious for shampooing my hair twice because I can't remember if I did already...and now that it is warmer in TX I have thrown on a skirt with no tights, left the house and gasped in horror when I see my unshaved legs--YIKES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen! Too funny, but I have done the same thing before, but usually I will shave one leg, and forget to shave other... And put on a skirt or dress thinking I shaved both legs. Story or my life, I have done this more times than I care to admit:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna