5.31.2011

A little of this...

I love three day weekends!  How about you?

What have we been up to the last few days you ask…

A little of this…


And a little of that…


My sweet little angel got in the kiddie pool for the first time on Sunday, and wasn't all that crazy about the ice cold water!  But she was all about mowing the backyard.  The little man likes to vacuum and the little girl likes to mow.  Mama likes to do neither, so glad I have two kiddos to take care of this for me.  I knew they would be good for something!


 
I have a feeling I will be a basketball widow tonight, and probably the next week until the playoffs are over.  Go Mavs, see I can show some support for our home team!

Happy Monday Tuesday!  


Goodnight sweet angels!

Have you voted for us lately over at “Top Mommy Blogs”?  We would love another vote!  Please click the link below, and it will register your vote.  Thank you!


xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna