5.19.2011

A little overwhelmed...

I’m tired, that’s all there is to it!  I’m ready for this week to be over!  The past two days, I haven’t taken a break or a load off until after 9:00, both nights!  And you know you’re busy when you forget to go to the bathroom all day, and about the time you do remember, your stomach hurts so bad from a full bladder. Yeah, that has happened two days in a row.  Again, I’m ready for this week to be over!

At least the kiddos have been having fun, and apparently the husband had fun at the Mavs playoff game the other night too.  Why am I the only one not having fun!?!  I’m calling it a night.  I have another busy day at work tomorrow, so I need to try and give my brain some kind of rest.  I can honestly say I have been a little overwhelmed this week, and I think it takes a lot to overwhelm me!  

Photobucket

The little man loves to feed the ducks… 

Photobucket

He also likes to tease them…

Photobucket

You got something on your chin…  

Photobucket
***yes she is in her pajamas...  don't ask!

Sweet girl loves going to the park!

Photobucket

This mama is going to bed!  Hoping tomorrow isn’t as long as the last two days have been!  It is Friday, so tomorrow is already looking better than today did. 

Photobucket

Goodnight sweet angels! 

Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs


xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna