5.17.2011

Someone is 2 1/2 years old today...

I woke up this morning, to a little man that is now 2 ½ years old!  Wow!  Time just keeps slipping away, or so it feels that way.  I look back at pictures from last year at this time, and wonder where my baby has gone.  You are no longer a baby.  Right now you are trying to show us you do have a voice, and want to make your own choices and discussions, which I applaud you for that.  I have said it many times, and I will continue to say it, you have the best personality, and don’t sweat the small stuff.  Yes you do throw tantrums, but what toddler doesn't!?!  You’re nice to everyone, and always willing to help.  You love your sister so much, and I can’t tell you how much that means to me.  I was scared that once I had your sister, things would change.  I’m so relieved that things haven’t.  You are so affectionate.  I love when I’m on the floor playing with you, and out of no where you will come over and give me a big hug with a kiss!  There are so many wonderful things about you little man!  We have been blessed with one awesome little boy, that has so many things to look forward too.  We are so proud of you, on so many levels.  We love you so much! .  I hope you don’t ever lose the love for life that you have.

 
I love that smile and the way your face lights up!



You will probably want to kill me one day for posting these pictures of you in your diaper, holding Minnie, with your sneakers on…

Photobucket

But, look how adorable you are!  You sure do love you some Minnie!
 
Today I’m a little jealous, my husband it getting to go to the Mavs playoff game tonight!  Its okay that just means mama will get to go shopping for a new outfit to wear out on the town this Friday night for our date night…  What, we are having a date night on a Friday!?!  Yes we are!  The husband sent me a text message last night letting me know he was going to be off, and for me to get a sitter, aka BeeBee and Jar.  I haven’t been out on a Friday night, in I know four years.  I’m looking forward to being on the other side for a night.

Speaking of other side, this little one wanted on the other side last night too.  Why!?!  Because that is where her mama was!


As the husband will be enjoy some male bonding time with his friends, I will be enjoying some cuddle time with my precious babies!

Goodnight sweet angels!

***Have you voted for us today on “Top Mommy Blogs”?  If not, what are you waiting for, get to clickin…  Thank you for taking the time to vote for us!  Hugs and kisses!


xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna