5.03.2011

Pure goodness...

I want to say thank you to everyone that has taken the time to vote for us on “Top Mommy Blogs”!   As of today I was ranking 143, out of over 3,000 members!  I know it is a little confusing when you click on the link, because it just takes you to the home page, but it registers the vote from my URL address when you click thru from my page.  Again, a BIG thank you, and HUG from me to you!

Photobucket

In other news on our home front, we had our first meltdown in a toy store the other day!  I’m sure my face turned 10 shades of red, trying to get M out of the store.  I would love to say this is the first, and last time this will happen, but I’m no fool, it’s going to happen I’m sure more times than I will be able to count.   But maybe I am a fool, for taking my son into the Disney store knowing how much he loves Minnie and Mickey, thinking he would come out of there without a screaming match!  Either way, a meltdown was had…  Sweet boy, mama and daddy can not buy the entire store, nor can we live there!  We did buy you a Minnie and Mickey, which they have both slept with us each night, along with a Buzz cell phone that talks to you.  Go ahead and say it, you have awesome parents!  Now, please don’t ever embarrass your mama like that ever again, pretty please!  I woke up this morning to Minnie staring me in the face…  It freaked me out just a little, just so ya know!  Please keep Minnie to yourself, along with Mickey…

Photobucket

Since having my sweet angel, I have been on a never-ending roll-coaster ride trying to lose the last 10 pounds or so I have, of the baby love that surrounds my midsection, thighs and rear…  And try is used very loosely here, because I’m not dieting or working out.  I guess I just think it is going to fall off!  But, I really need to stop getting so upset about the weight, when 4-5 days a week, I enjoy a Chocolate Duet with walnuts from Panera.  This cookie is heaven on a plate!  I seriously drive my happy little rear to Panera at least 4 times a week when I’m at work, to get this cookie.  I had one yesterday, one today, and I will probably have one tomorrow, Thursday and Friday!  I love me some Panera!  Just wanted to share the love, if you like to diet like me!  I make OMG sounds the entire time I’m eating this cookie.  I would take a picture so you could see for yourself, but then I thought that might be a little gross, so just go try it out for yourself, and let me know what you think, okay…  Okay!  I like when we can do things as a group, kinda like my own little support group, we will be called the “Chocolate Duets My Rear is too Wide”!  Just kidding, kinda…  I already have one member here at work; she is the ring leader, since she is the one that introduced me to this pure goodness!

Hope everyone had a fabulous day!  The sun shined bright today, and it was a gorgeous day out!  Wish I could have grabbed the laptop, and worked outside at a park near by today, but no chance in that happening!  So, I dreamed that I was there instead!

Photobucket


***If you don’t mind, we would love another vote for our blog!  Thank you!  

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna