5.27.2011

Hello Friday...

Do you ever feel taken advantage of?  Do you ever feel that you pour your heart and soul into something, and when it’s all said and done, no one values or cares about all that you have done?  It has been that kind of week…  I’m exhausted (I know that is nothing new), it has been a stressful couple of weeks.  I need a vacation, I need some time to think, I need some R&R in my life, I need a break, I just need to run and hide for a couple of days.  No one would miss me but this little one…

Photobucket

She has been all about her mama lately.  And anytime I leave to go to work, or anywhere out of her sight, she starts screaming and crying mama.    

Photobucket

We got a new vacuum cleaner today, and while that isn’t really exciting to me, it is for this little man…

Photobucket

For whatever reason, my baby boy loves to vacuum.  I don’t get it, but as long as I don’t have to do it, it’s all good!  He will make some lady very happy one day.  Too bad they will have to wait until he is 50!

Photobucket

Our floors get vacuumed everyday, just in case you were wondering...  


But let me tell you what I do love…


Photobucket

Do you have one?  Do you love yours, like I love mine?

I love this little thing.  It is great on our tile floors.  Especially since my kids feed the floor more than they do themselves.  It makes picking up after dinner so much easier.  

Photobucket
I love when she sits like this...  I love these little feet!

Happy Friday, so glad it’s here and I made it through the week!  Cheers to a fabulous weekend!  


Goodnight sweet angels!

Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna