5.26.2011

My little bookworm...

Some days I’m just grumpy, irritable, frustrated on all LEVELS!  It’s just one of those days, where everything seems to get under my skin, and all I want to do is scream, and in some cases I have!  I should have worn a sign that said “stay away” or “talk to me at your own risk” or maybe “I will bite your head off, if spoken to”.  See, I’m not a pleasure to be around!  Maybe come tomorrow things will be a little better…  We shall see, but I would test the waters come tomorrow before getting too close, if you know what I mean!  Don’t just assume, I will be in a good mood.

*********

Aww, I have a little bookworm on my hands…


Not really, all this little one wants to do is eat the books…


Yes, she makes a big mess taking all of the books out of the bookcase, to see which one taste better.  I don’t understand the love of paper.


I’m off to go dream about putting my feet up, and watching a girlie movie!  I say dream, because I won’t get to kick my feet up or watch a girlie movie!  Instead I will be picking up the kitchen/living room and chasing two little kids around, trying to get them ready for bed.  For me to finally have 10 minutes of maybe quiet time, before I go to bed and curl up next to this sweet baby little boy...



Glad tomorrow is Friday, how about you!?!

Goodnight sweet angels!

***Have you voted for us today over at "Top Mommy Blogs?  This little one wants to know why not!?!


  Get to it, click the link below and it will register you vote.  Thank you!



xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna