5.16.2011

A crazy chaotic Monday...

As my alarm went off this morning for the fourth time, I tried to convince myself that it was only Sunday, and that I still had another day off with the family…  But then my husband kicked me out of bed!  Reality sometimes really does bite!  And Monday didn’t disappoint, it has been a crazy chaotic day.  And everyone in this household seemed to have woke up on the wrong side of the bed…  I did get to enjoy a lunch date with the family, which is always a nice treat!  

Photobucket

This little one, likes to scream at me…

Photobucket

And eat grass…

Photobucket

I’m one tired mama, and after the day I have had, I could use a BIG glass of wine.  But since that isn’t going to happen, the little man and I are about to go curl up in bed, and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Cheers to the week getting better than how today started!

Photobucket

***We would love another vote!  Please click link the below, and it will register your vote.  A big thank you, to everyone that has taken the time to vote for us on “Top Mommy Blogs”!  

Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

This sweet little angel says “thank you for voting for us”!

Photobucket

xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna