Yes, this little one is 10 months old today!
And she is constantly into something, and it is usually
something she shouldn’t be…
What are you currently up to:
- I have given up on giving you water! It is a waste of time and dirties up another sippy cup that I will have to clean, so why bother. You will however, drink out of your brothers sippy cup, even if it is water. Don’t quite understand, but I guess if it is good for bubba, it is good enough for you.
- You have gotten a lot better at eating... Actually, it's as if we can't feed you enough lately. Every time we turn around, you are wanting to eat. Sweet girl, you love some Gerber puff snacks! We can keep you busy or entertained for a good 30 minutes with the Gerber puffs! Prunes are still your favorite. We have introduced turkey, beef, chicken and ham over the last few weeks, and you have done few well with all four. Still nothing green for you.
- You took your first step over Easter weekend, and have since continued to take a few steps here and there each day. Right now, you know you can get across the room faster by crawling, so that is your preferred way of getting from point A to B. But, I’m sure it won’t be long before you will be chasing your brother around the house!
- You love bouncing up & down!
- Sweet girl you have some moves, you love to dance!
- You’re still wearing some 3, 6, 6-9 and 9 month clothes, but are moving into 12 months. You’re still pretty thin, but you have gone through a growth spurt.
- You have cut two more teeth. So you have your two bottom and four top teeth now. And it hurts when you bite down on mama's finger, just so ya know!
- Riding in the car had gotten easier, but the last few times we have gone somewhere, it hasn’t been a pleasant trip, with you crying and screaming the entire way.
- Sleep has finally gotten some better… But, you still do wake up some in the night, we just let you cry yourself to sleep, and usually you do within 10 minutes, but you still have a few nights where you give the neighbors a wakeup call, and keep everyone up for 45 minutes. As for going to bed on your own, you still cry for about 10-30 minutes.
- You enjoy aggravating your brother, and he enjoys aggravating you...
- Your facial expressions say it all!
- You have become a daddy’s girl, all you want lately is your daddy! And it makes mama a little sad. But it is so sweet to see you with daddy! Little girl, your daddy is completely ate up with you!
- We can’t believe how determined you are. If you want something, you will do what it takes to get it.
- You put everything in your mouth… This keeps mama & daddy busy, we are constantly pulling something out of your mouth.
- You love going to the park, and getting to swing…
- Love being outside…
- You can make someone dizzy when you get to shaking your head no… And you think it is so funny!
- You have developed a little stranger anxiety…
- You have decided you like your highchair, since that is where you get the Gerber treats…
- You think that everyone is here to entertain you!
- We love to watch you wave Hi.
Sweet girl, we love you so much! We are so blessed to have you in our life! Each day, is filled with something new, and you don’t waste a minute of each day. From the time you wake, you are constantly in high gear. You love your brother so much, and he loves you so much! I love watching you to have a conversation, as daddy and I have no idea what you two are saying, you two seem to understand what each other saying. It’s pretty funny! Sweet angel, happy 10 months! Mama needs to get on the ball planning your big day!