3.26.2011

Ugh, grainy photos...

I have a question, I noticed yesterday that A was bleeding a little in her mouth, and then today, I looked over and she had a lot of blood coming out of her mouth, when the teeth come in, can that cause their gums to bleed?  I mean that makes sense and all, I just don’t remember M ever bleeding when he cut his teeth.  Everything has been so different with A, when it comes to teething.  Okay, let’s be honest, everything has been different with A, not just the teething…  Anyways, poor baby girl has had a rough go today.

Photobucket

I promise we feed our daughter, she just prefers her feet…  


Photobucket

I love this photo of the husband and my little angel!  She has her daddy wrapped around her finger!  I love to see him with her, he is so gentle with her.  

Ashlynn

I love this little girl so much!    


Photobucket
Not sure why this photo isn't coming through all the way...  Thanks photobucket!

My poor baby boy hasn’t felt good either today.  He was fine earlier, just a running nose and sneezing, so I just tied it to allergies, since it is that time of year.  But this evening he just hasn’t been himself, but I know when your allergies are acting up, it can cause you to feel crummy.  I hope that is all that it is...  Sweet boy, mama loves you! 



This morning the kiddos played so well together!  I was all excited because I got so really cute pictures, to only realize when I uploaded the pictures, I had the camera on the wrong setting.  Yeah, I wasn’t too happy about that!  Most of the pictures look really grainy!  Is there any way to fix this?

Photobucket

It was such a beautiful day, I truly wanted to take the kiddos to the park today, but I had laundry that had to be done, and I guess you can say I wasn’t on top of my game today either.  But I did get most of the laundry done, and the kitchen & living room cleaned.  I know, what and exciting Saturday!

Photobucket

Hopefully your Saturday was a little more interesting than

 ours!  


Goodnight sweet angels!


xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna