3.16.2011

He just wanted to sleep...

I will go ahead and say it, it has been a really long day!  Both kiddos kept the husband and me up most of the night.  And this time change has really kicked my butt this week!  Hopefully this weekend, we can all get back on track.

My little girl is such a mess…


My little man just wanted to sleep… 


And she wanted to play… 


Come on bubba, get up! 


Look at that sweet face!  And those big brown eyes! 


Bubba wants no part of this… Poor baby just wants to be left alone…  Mama totally understands!





I sure hope you two sleep through the night tonight…  Mama needs some much needed sleep!  I sure do love you two!

The kiddos are in bed, and that is where this mama is getting ready to be...  Hope your day hasn't been as long as mine has been.  Looking forward to the weekend, and getting to spend some time with the kiddos and husband!

Goodnight sweet angels!

xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna