3.15.2011

I want time to stand still...

This little turkey didn't end up going to bed until 11:00 last night…  I don't even know what to say, he is usually in bed by 9:00.  Little man, 11:00 is not going to be your new bed time, just so ya know.

Photobucket

The kiddos had a fun day.  Daddy took them to the park, and the little girl got to follow her bubba on the play ground.  My babies are growing up too fast…  As the pictures put a smile on my face and make my heart happy, I’m also a little blue.  Two and half years ago I was getting ready to have M, now he thinks he can do everything on his own, doesn’t want to listen and has a sister that is 8 months old following him around.  It’s just crazy, it’s like I have blinked and poof I have two kiddos, that I couldn’t imagine my life without.  But I’m blue because it has all gone by too fast.  The first year of your child’s life, is such a blur because you are so sleep deprived, and by the time you do figure out what day it is, you have a walking talking child.  I want to know where my baby went!?!  The one I brought home from the hospital back in 2008.  And now his sister is following right in his footsteps, and it seems to be going by even faster with her.  And that makes me blue…  My mom, Nana and Aunt always told me, when you get older, time goes by a lot faster than it does when you’re younger…  And of course when you’re a teenager, the last thing you want to do is listen to what anyone has to say, but they were so right.  And sometimes, actually most of the time I want to be able to hold on, to what I have here, right now!  So, tonight I want time to stand still… 

Maddox & Ashlynn

Goodnight sweet angels!

xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna