3.14.2011

Let's play the quiet game...

I want to know who gave my son sugar!?!  He has been wilder than a march hare all night…  He has been running around the house screaming and laughing…  You can’t help but laugh, and think that it is cute, because it is, but the little lady is sleeping.  And I really want her to stay that way, since she had me up at 3:30 this morning.

My son loves him some Buzz!  No really, he LOVES Buzz!  Just ask him…
So, I have to go get a mammogram and ultrasound done this week…  Not looking forward to this, but we would rather be safe than sorry.  From my doctor visit today, he thinks everything is fine, but he wants to double check everything just to confirm it, and for all of us to be able to sleep better at night and not have to worry.


My sweet angel is in bed, and I guess that is where I need to bed…  I don't know what we are going to do about the little man, he is now in bed with us, just a yelling...  We are going to have to teach him how to play the quiet game, and quick!

Goodnight sweet angels!

xoxo, Shanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna