3.17.2011

She missed her mama...


This little angel sure was happy to see me this evening!  And mama was very happy to see her too!  I sure do love you little girl!  You have the sweetest little face!  I guess it is fair to say, this little one missed her mama today!
I’m going to go ahead and go out on a limb here, and say this little one is going to be into sports I believe…

She was playing with this golf club, most of the evening…


When she wasn’t playing with the golf club, she was playing with this ball…

She is truly following in her brother's footsteps. 
And this cute little boy, the one I love so very much, thinks it is funny to pick his nose, and then eat the booger.  He will come and show you the booger, then he will put it in his mouth, and just start laughing.  If he only knew, how gross this truly is!  I mean, it is really GROSS baby boy!  Please stop doing this, pretty please! 

Yes, I’m telling you the truth, it is gross!  I know it is hard to believe…

Oh I see, you don’t believe me…  A little snack before bed, yummy!
My angels are in bed, and that is where I need to be...  This sweet baby girl kepts looking at me, she is ready to have a warm body to cuddle up to.

Goodnight sweet angels!

xoxo, Shanna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna