1.23.2011

We took it outside...

This little cutie was feeling much better earlier today, but this evening she hasn't felt well.  If my little angel is still not feeling well come tomorrow, we will be taking her to the doctor.  Poor baby girl!

Since it has been cold, because it is considered winter, I haven’t taken the kiddos out much to play.  Me and the cold don't get along well at all, so I usually prefer to stay in.  But today I knew M needed to get out, and so did I.  So we got dressed and took the festivities outside.  We were able to play outside this morning while sissy was napping and then this afternoon I took both of them outside.  My little angel wasn’t able to stay out too long, it was too cold for her.  But she did enjoy being on the blanket, watching her bubba run around outside.  This was her first time getting to be outside on the blanket to do as she pleased.  I’m ready for spring, the parks are calling our names.

 We played a little basketball, and threw some toys to the dogs for them to fetch…



We screamed… 


 We threw tennis balls...


We clapped with excitement each time!  I love how he gets so excited over the littlest things!  Sweet little man!

We played in the wagon and picked our nose… We have taught him well...


We laughed…


We chased the dogs…


We mowed…

We smiled…
And most of all, we had a great day!


Sweet angel, mama wants you to get to feeling better!

The kiddos are in bed, and that is where I'm about to be.  Thank you sweet babies for a wonderful day!  I love watching your faces light up!  And mama loves getting to act like a kid, herself!

Goodnight sweet angels!

xoxo, Shanna





1 comment:

  1. It is stunning how you have contrived to completely open up the theme which you have chosen for this precise entry. BTW did you turn to some alike articles as a source of information to complete the whole situation which you published in your entry?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna