1.12.2011

Looking back...

Today has been one of those days, where I’m overcome with emotions.  I’m so grateful and thankful in so many ways, for the blessings I have in my life.  I have a loving husband, who I adore and love.  I have two beautiful kids that mean the world to me.  A home that I love, and a family that loves me, no matter what.  But I still have days, where I feel a little blue...
It took almost two hours to get my little angel to bed tonight, as I was holding her, I was just thinking back to the day that M & A were born.  How wonderful that day was.  The excitement, the joy, and the love that I was filled with.  Of course I was scared too.  But the love I had for M & A, was all that mattered.  I’m not saying at times we don’t get overwhelmed, because I do every day.  And there are days I want to scream, cry and pull my hair out.  But, it doesn’t change the fact that I love M & A, so very much.  I was looking back at the pictures from when they were first born, and it just brought a smile to my face, and for a moment all the problems and stresses I had for the day were gone.  I do this often, if I’m having an emotional or rough day, I will go through their baby pictures. 
This is M, he weighted 7.5lbs, was 19” and born at 8:29 at night.  He was born at 37 weeks, due to me having PIH.  My handsome little man...  

Here is A, she weighted 6.5lbs, was 19.5” and born at 5:02 in the morning.. She was born at 36 weeks.  She came on her own.  My sweet beautiful angel...

 

M was between 3-4 weeks old here.


A was about 4 weeks old here.

M at 2 months…


A at 2 months…

M at 3 months…


A at 3 months…



M at 4 months…


A at 4 months…


M at 5 months…  Baby boy, your face is priceless...


A at 5 months…  Baby girl, your hair is just wild...


M at 6 months…


A at 6 months…

You two, make everything better.  I love both of you with all my heart.  Even when I'm ready to scream, cry and pull my hair out, I'm still so very grateful & thankful for you two.  It's not always going to be easy, but we will get through it.


Goodnight sweet angels...

xoxo, Shanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna