1.15.2011

Our favorite day of the week...

I would like to introduce the many faces of A, the girl can go from sweet, to lovable to sassy to mean in no time…   She has attitude, and she isn't afraid to let you know how she feels… She will not be taking crap from anyone, I don't think. I do love capturing her facial expressions.  She reminds me, of me...  I have always had strong facial expressions myself. I feel like I'm looking in a mirror, when I watch her sometimes.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the crib…


What’s wrong A!?!


I’m sorry, I can’t hear you!

Oh, now you are going to be sweet…


Nope, I spoke too soon!


A, mama loves you!



Are you going to give mama a kiss… 


Hey sweetie, here is my sweet angel!


Baby girl, you are so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! 

I finally have some peace and quiet in my life…  The kiddos had another rough night last night.  Not sure why both of them are waking up and crying like they have been the past few nights.  I’m hoping tonight it will be a better night for both of them.  It makes for a long day, when mommy is up with two kiddos all night.   And I’ve been doing this since Wednesday. 
My Aunt & Uncle came over today, as they do every Saturday.  Everyone in this household looks forward to seeing them on Saturdays.  One might say, this is our favorite day of the week…   I enjoy the help, and of course the good company.   My Aunt & Uncle took care of the kiddos today, while I did pretty much nothing most of the day.  I didn’t clean really (I did clean the kitchen, but that’s it), I didn’t do laundry, nor did I finish A’s room.  I did cook dinner though, and everyone seemed to like the dish, thank you Tasty Kitchen.  This is the third weekend, I have cooked.  I’m on roll…

M had seconds, and so did daddy.  That makes me happy!


xoxo, Shanna
M gave mama a thumbs up!  Yes, I’m aware it is his index finger.  But daddy said thumbs up, and this is what he did.  It was cute!  And again, that makes me happy!
While M took a nap today, my Aunt made me some Peppermint Bark, and it is so good.  I love Peppermint Bark.  Thank you so much Auntie Pat!  I'm sure it will be gone by tomorrow.
Things finally calmed downed after my Aunt & Uncle left, and I was able to get some quality time in with M.  This is two nights in a row, that we have gotten to cuddle.  I cherish this time.  Since having A, I don't get the time with M that I once did.  And I truly miss it. 
Here is M, and his best friend Ty.  I have to say, this has to be the best dog.  He lets M do whatever he wants to him.  And M just loves him.

M & Ty watching George…


You are my sweet little boy!  And I sure do love you! 

I'm off to bed, and hopefully the kiddos will have a better night, and let mama get some much needed rest.
Goodnight sweet angels!


2 comments:

  1. Hi honey. We had a wonderful day yesterday with you, Mike and the sweet angels. M and A were in really good moods and as usual M played hard with his uncle JAR and Lady A was held and admired all day. Saturday is our favorite day of the week by far. We always have fun, we get plenty of hugs and kisses, the entertainment is priceless and the food is 5 star and oh yes, we get to watch as much Curious George as the day will allow. A perfect day with you, Mike and the kiddos, whom we love and care for deeply. See you next Saturday.

    Love and kisses,
    Auntie Pat. (BPAT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! Can today be consider Saturday!?! A was up until after 2 this morning. So I'm tired, and my back is killing me from walking with her for over two hours trying to get her back to sleep! We love y'all, and will see you next weekend!

    xoxo, Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna