1.11.2011

Is it bed time yet...

What a cold day here in Texas!  I’m looking forward to ending the day in my toasty bed!  It has been calling my name all day…

How precious are you!?!  You truly have some wild hair…  I love you sweet girl! 

We have truly had an interesting evening tonight.  When I got home from work, my husband was a little too excited to see me.  I always know when he is happy to see me; it has been a LONG day.  Our little girl, always has a meltdown around 6:00, it's usually feeding time, along with it being time for her last nap of the day.  And this is usually when I'm getting home, and we are trying to eat dinner.  So, it is easy for everyone to get a little frustrated at this time, and for me to rush through dinner so I can tend to the little lady.  Tonight was no different, but she was fine once she got a bottle, and was able to have some one on one time with mommy .  After she was done feeding, I was able to get some cute pictures of her playing with some toys.  She is doing really well sitting up.

Looking mommy, it's silly town…


We love us, some silly town…


Why hello A, you sure are sitting up like a champ…


Of course, all toys go in the mouth…


Was it yummy!?!


Oh no, this is bubba’s toy…


Whatcha doing A!?!


You sure are beautiful… 
While I was playing with A, my husband was playing with M.  All was going well until M decided he wanted a bath.  Every evening about the same time each night, M decides to take all of his clothes off, even his diaper, and run around the house, naked.  Well tonight was no different.  We found him in our bathroom taking his clothes off and wanting a bath.

Hey sweet boy…  It’s that time!


My husband couldn’t get the bath water going fast enough…
                        
 You truly are my sweet boy! 

Our little boy has sure been wound up tonight...  I was hoping that after dinner we would be able to relax, and maybe watch a movie, or George...  But, it didn't workout that way for me.  The little man is going through that clingy stage, and he wants his daddy 24/7.  And he doesn't want anyone else to have daddy's attention.  So, instead of having a relaxing night on the couch with the husband & kiddos, we had a two year old having a meltdown.  Everyone loves those! 
The kiddos are now in bed, and that is where I'm about to be... I'm FREEZING!

Goodnight sweet angels!

xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna