1.25.2011

To the park we shall go...



I feel much better today, thanks for asking!  Glad we got that out of the way…  Yesterday was truly a rough day, and I can’t stand having days like yesterday.  So, it was nice being able to get a goodnights sleep, and kinda wake up refreshed.  I would love to say I woke up refreshed and ready to start the day, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves, I would have been more than happy staying in bed a few more hours this morning, but that wasn’t an option.  But I will give my self a high-five, I have taken a shower the past two mornings, and I know you are probably thinking gross, you don’t shower every morning, but when you have two babies and are a full time working mother, that has been up all night, the only thing you have on your mind is sleep, not taking a shower before you go to work!  Let’s move on shall we, thanks!


I love getting out of the office at lunch time, but over the past year, I find myself staying in for lunch, with it being too much of a hassle to get in the car and try to figure out what I want for lunch.  So normally I will ask someone to bring something back for me when they go out.  But I believe mentally, I do need to get out of the office for at least 30 minutes, to give my brain a rest, and to get fresh air.  I do enjoy having lunch with my girlfriends, and that is just what I did today.  It was nice, I think we both needed to get out of the office.  Sometimes, you just need a break, and maybe someone to listen to you vent.  And I always enjoy good company and good food.


The kiddos had a fun day!  The husband took them to the park, so that M could feed the ducks.  I love watching M get so excited.  I love his smile, and to hear him laugh.  The little girl was happy to see me this evening, as she is every evening.  She is a mama's girl, and I'm totally fine with that.  I would hold her nonstop if I could.  I love rolling around with her on the floor and making her laugh.  She gets so tickled at the silliest stuff, mainly anything her brother is doing.  This evening has gone by fast, it seems like I just got home from work...  But I am ready for bed.  The kiddos are now asleep, and that is where I'm getting ready to be.  Hope everyone had a much better day also!  And tomorrow is hump day, it's all down hill after tomorrow. The weekend will be here before we know it. 

Goodnight sweet angels!

xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna