1.16.2011

A gloomy Sunday...

Today was one of those days that I really wanted to be lazy, and just stay in my jammies all day.  I really just wanted to stay in bed all day, but that isn’t an option.  But staying in my jammies was an option, and that is just what I did.  I was actually productive today, I did do laundry, clean the kitchen and cleaned up after the tornado that hit our house today! 

 This happens every day!

It happens several times a day, actually...  Every room in our house looks like this, after M is done!
What do you do on rainy or gloomy days with the kiddos?

  Since today was a gloomy kind of day, we played with blocks, watched a little George, and I ate the rest of the Peppermint Bark from yesterday…  Yes it is all gone, and I’m so sad!  But I don’t think my thighs & butt or sad, they are thankful, and come tomorrow so will my pants, as I try to squeeze into them.  Thank goodness for 2% stretch!

Here is M being very serious today, while building with his blocks.  He wasn't too happy, when the little lady came through, and knocked them down, several times.


Little man hard at work…


Doing good bubba, but you better watch out…


She is making her move…


And she knocked them all over…  Sorry bubba!


You’re so cute, when you are this serious!


Yes, baby that is the letter “B”!
After A knocked the blocks over several times, we I decided it was time to move on to something else.  So what better than George.  We love George, and when I need a break, I really love Greoge!  Here is how M watches George...





Doesn’t look comfortable to me, but I guess it was for him, because he stayed like that for a good 15-20 minutes.  Fine with me!  He is such a funny little man...
While M watched George, A decided she wanted to make some music...

You crack mama up!


Sweet girl, you have the sweetest little face…


Hey sweetie!

While M took a nap, I enjoyed a hot shower.  Which was nice, but since having kids I have become forgetful... I sometimes forget to shave both legs while I'm in the shower.  I will shave one leg, but forget about the other.  This has happened more times than I care to admit.  I want my brain back, please!  So, hopefully tomorrow morning, I will remember to shave the other leg!
And the treat of the day, was having the husband fix beef fajitas!  One of my favorite meals!  Thank you honey!
I would love to say that this evening has been quiet, but it hasn't.  M woke A up, shortly after I put her to bed.  I guess some might say that was pay back for knocking his blocks over earlier.  But I was the one that had to pay for M waking her up, as she was screaming at me...  And he thought it was funny!  Both kiddos are in bed now, hopefully they will stay that way...  That is where I'm headed myself.

Goodnight sweet angels!
xoxo, Shanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna