1.09.2011

A snow filled day...

Today I woke up in a much better mood, thank goodness…  And for the most part, the kiddos were in pretty good moods today too.
Right before lunch, it started to snow, and it snowed pretty heavy for a couple of hours.  M was really excited.  After his nap my husband and M went outside.  At first he was scared (this was M's first time, playing in the snow), but it didn’t take long before he was having a blast.  I wish I would have been able to get better pictures, but I had to take care of the little lady, and it was too cold for her.  He did have gloves on, but they got wet, so he ended up taking them off.

I love this hat, but M doesn’t like it so much…


Waiting on daddy to get his ski gear out of the attic, just to go play in the backyard.  I truly wanted a picture of my husband.  You would have thought, it was 20 below 0 outside, the way he was dressed.  That might have been what scared M…  Honey, I love you!


The hat & gloves are officially gone…  The hat did last longer than I thought it would.  These pictures are toward the end of M’s little adventure today.


Yes honey, I see your hands.  Where are your gloves M!?!


At this point, it was time to come in.  His little cheeks were red.
I truly need to work on getting better pictures in the future... 
While the boys were outside, I was taking care of the little lady, she decided to smile for the camera for a moment, before she started screaming at me...

Little girl has some serious wild hair today!  But look at that adorable smile.

I ended up fixing Sesame Noodles for dinner tonight, and I have to say, M loved them.  Here are few pictures of him enjoying the noodles:

Yummy


to the


tummy!


He is such a mess!  But he is the cutest mess I have ever seen!
Sundays are usually our family day.  This is the only day, that we get to be all together, without my husband or me having to go to work.  So it usually results in a pretty lazy day for all of us.  Which those are the best days, most of the time. 
The work week will begin bright and early tomorrow.  Hopefully the roads won't be too bad, due to the snow & ice that will be on the roads come tomorrow morning.

Goodnight sweet angels!

Xoxo, Shanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna