8.03.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Today is one of those days that I just want to scream, and go back to bed!  Nothing seems to be going right today, or maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  

Do you ever talk in your sleep?  My husband said last night I was talking in my sleep, and that I was really upset and  was breathing really hard…  Of course I don’t remember any of this.   I wonder if that is why I'm in a bad mood today?  Go figure...

I’m ready for fall; I need some cool weather to be sent my way.  It has been 108+ degrees this week, it is miserably HOT!  Since I don’t watch much TV, or play on the computer much, is it like this where you are? 

Since I have to wear clothes to work, here is what I have worn the past few days.  I will be linking up with the party over at The Pleated Poppy, for What I Wore Wednesday.


Tank - J Crew
Dress - Target
Belt - Target
Sandals - Target


Top - American Eagle
Jeans - Express
Sandals - Target
Precious baby girl adoring her mama - All mine:)


Tank - J Crew
Skirt - Francesca's Collection
Bracelet - Francesca's Collection
Sandals - Target
***As you can tell from the look on my face, I'm not in the best of moods today!

Hoping wherever you are, that your day is going a lot better than mine!  Happy Hump Day, I’m looking forward to 5 o’clock Friday afternoon! 

Lots of love, from me to you!  

Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

xoxo Shanna

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I love that blue dress from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love all three outfits. They look cool and refreshing especially for the weather we've been having this summer. The blue in the first outfit and the purple in the third outfit are striking colors on you. But you've got the cutest accessory hanging on you in the the second picture. How sweet is she anyway!!!!! I hope the rest of your week gets better.

    Beebee

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfits!!

    xoxox
    jenna duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna