8.10.2011

A little quiet time never hurt anyone...

Sometimes I like to stay up a little later than everyone else, so I can enjoy some quiet time…
Sometimes I pretend that I have to go potty, so I can have five minutes to myself…
Sometimes I pretend I need to run an errand, to have some fresh air by myself…

Sometimes I need to be able to breathe without always having someone pulling on me...

I’m one of those people that requires time to myself, if I don’t get it, I start to feel like everything is caving in on me.  So I don’t feel bad if I go to bathroom and lock my kiddos out for a five minute break, or if I don’t go to bed until midnight knowing I have to get up early for work.  Because that time to myself is pure bliss.  And at the end of the day, a little quiet time never hurt anyone.
Last night while everyone was in bed, I enjoyed a good hour to myself.  And by the time I went to bed, I was ready for it.  I would have slept really well, if my son wouldn’t have been kicking me all night.  I told him this morning that was grounds for being kicked out of our room come bed time.  He didn’t believe me…
Things have been a little stressful lately, the uncertainty of what is to come.  I don’t handle stress well at all, and I know my husband wants me to talk to him about it, but if I do that, then that means I have to face reality, and right now, I’m not ready to face the reality.
Then last night I was eating a chip, and I totally chipped my tooth, no joke…  So I get to go to the dentist tomorrow to have them lecture me on how I should be taking better care of this and that, and I try to avoid the dentist, pretty much at all cost, but this can’t be avoided.  Lucky me!

This cutie has picked up a bad habit that I don’t agree with…
Photobucket

not saying I don’t agree with using a pacifier, but she didn’t take one as a baby, so I don’t agree with her starting to use one at 13 months...
Photobucket
 but she does look adorable...
Yeah, she thinks it's funny, because she knows I don’t agree with it…
Photobucket
Someone else wanted in on the fun, so he could aggravate mama too…
We are going to call it an early night, I hope.  We will see what the little man has planned for our evening, as the little girl is already sound asleep.
Photobucket
Goodnight sweet angels!
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs
xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna