8.14.2011

What a great conversation, we should do it again sometime...

Finally, I have some quiet time…  The little man is watching George, and the little girl that has been whining all morning is down for her nap.  Please little girl, take a good 3-4 hour nap!  Poor little girl got a busted lip this morning, we can thank bubba for that!

Photobucket

With me being out of it the past two days, I didn’t notice that my son took a pencil to the wall, and decided to have art time.  How thoughtful of him!  Really sweet baby boy, you shouldn’t have! 

Photobucket

And our conversation went a little something like this:
Me:  M did you draw on mama’s wall? 
M: Yep!
Me: Why did you do that?
M: Why!
Me: Yes, Why and don’t repeat the words back to me, I know what I’m saying.  So why did you mark on the wall?
M: Why!
Me: I’m done, don’t do it again, okay!
M: I done!
Awesome! 
Then as I was trying to fix breakfast, I noticed someone put a puzzle piece in the toaster oven.  I mean, that does seem like a great place.  So, I decided to indulge myself in another conversation with the little man.  You know, because the first one went so well!
Me: M did you put this puzzle piece in the toaster oven?
M: Yes…
Me: Why?
M: Why…
I just let it be...  Great conversation little man, we should do it again sometime.
Photobucket

The sun is shining bright, cheers to a fabulous day.  Tomorrow is going to be a long day, I have to fast again starting tomorrow morning.  I’m counting the days, until I can have me a cold DP.  I will be going to Sonic come Tuesday morning, and getting me a large Dr. Pepper.  And I might go back at lunch and get another one, just sayin.  

Photobucket
Anywho, Happy Sunday!

Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

xoxo, Shanna

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't it amaze you why people can't understand why momma's need adult conversation from time to time? I have a 12 year old and all we talk about is friends, boys, etc. I also have a 1 year old who does nothing but holler mommma and bye bye. Some nights I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm sure you would agree though that I wouldn't trade those conversations for anything. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna