11.29.2011

A night away...

Howdy, how ya been!?!  Me, I'm here!  A little tired from the VERY packed holiday weekend, but I’m alive and did make it.  I was probably a little grumpy come Sunday, but you know what it's okay.  I had been going pretty much non-stop the entire month of November, who wouldn’t be a little grumpy!?!
The husband and I had our first night away from the kiddos this past weekend.  I have to say it was nice, it was nice getting to have one on one time (that we don't hardly ever get), it was nice not having to be in constant parent mode, and it was nice getting to be with our friends to celebrate the wedding of two of our closest friends.
Photobucket
***The husband doesn't like this picture, but it's the only one I have of us...  He looked so handsome in his tux!

It was a beautiful wedding, the bride was gorgeous and the groom was handsome.  We have known these two for at least seven - eight years, and we consider them family.  I’m so happy for them, and I wish them a lifetime of happiness.
Photobucket
***The bride & groom***
Photobucket

As I did enjoy the night away, I was very excited to see my babies the next day.  Don’t tell anyone, but I think they missed me a little and were happy to see me too!  It’s just a feeling I got…
I did tell the husband that we need to do this again (soon).  It has been WAY too long, since we have gone out and acted immature, and sometimes I think you need to act immature, don’t you!?!  We celebrated, danced, talked, laughed, toasted each other, and didn’t worry about the problems of life!
Cheers to the happy couple!  And it's almost bedtime, I'm ready for bed, I need to sleep for like 72 hours...
Goodnight sweet angels!
xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna