11.19.2011

Here I go, here I go, here I go again...

Here I go, here I go, here I go again…
Girls what’s my weakness, MEN…
Okay then chillin’ chillin’ mindin’ my business…
Who doesn’t love a little Salt & Pepper on a Saturday morning!?!
This segment is about you guessed it, my weaknesses…  That are keeping me from losing the weight I would LOVE to lose.
M&M's Mint Chocolate Holiday Mix Candy 11 Ounce BagFIRST, have you tried the new Mint M&M’s?  OMG, they’re that good.  They’re melt in your mouth pure goodness!  I would have loved to have shared with you, so you could have tried it for yourself, but I ate them all, yes all TWO bags!  Someone (not going to mention any names à BeeBee) bought me TWO bags…   I like crave them, like in the middle of the night wake up wanting them.  They are a must try, but be careful, they are addicting.
SECOND, I love onion dip.  I ate a ton of it when I was pregnant.   I guess I should have just eaten plan salt, it would have been cheaper.  I mean, I clean the bowl to where there is nothing left, its finger licking good!  So, we had some for the little man’s birthday party, and I just finished the last of it, yes for breakfast, don’t judge.
 
AND, we have a birthday party today, where there is going to be more sweets.  I need to go to sweets rehab, or meetings for my addiction to sweets.
What are your weaknesses?  Please share, I want to know that I’m not alone here.  I never use to have this problem, but since having kids, my eating habits have gone to you know what, in a big way.  I’m trying to find my way back, to the healthy Shanna, but it is so HARD!
That’s all I have on this fine Saturday morning.  Hope your Saturday is filled with Mint M&M’s and Onion Dip, mine was!  It will also be filled with screaming kids, and cupcakes or cake, either way it will be filled with sweetness…
Happy Saturday!
xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna