11.22.2011

A free evening...

Who has a free evening... 
That would be me, and at the moment I have to say I’m BORED!  I guess this is what happens when you are use to two little ones running around your house that constantly keep you entertained.  So what to do, watch all the movies I have on the DVR that are taking up space, rent a movie, take a long bath, or just go to bed to make-up for the lack of sleep I have been getting lately?  What should a girl do, maybe a little of each…
I’m a little stressed (I’m really always stressed), but right now I’m REALLY stressed!  We have so much to accomplish over the next few days, and I just hope to make it through the next few days.  Tomorrow we have a wedding rehearsal, then my family is coming over on Thursday for Thanksgiving dinner (we haven’t gone to the store to buy anything for dinner, don’t even know what we are fixing), then the actual wedding on Friday, and Sunday we will have be having Thanksgiving with the husbands side of the family.  I’m really stressed about how we are going to be pull off Thanksgiving on Thursday, and then me making it through everything we have planned.
What are your plans for the Thanksgiving Holiday?  Will you be going shopping on Black Friday?
Happy Tuesday, and toast to an evening to myself!  Just what to do…
xoxo, Shanna

1 comment:

  1. I'm just like you! I go on all the time about how I want a free evening but then I don't know what to do with myself if I have one. Sounds like you all have lots of plans for the weekend! Hope you all enjoy. Hang in there, you will get through it all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna