11.07.2011

Steppin' Out Saturday...

Yes, I’m aware that it's Monday and I’m just now posting my Steppin' out Saturday…  At least I got dressed and stepped out, right!?!  That’s how I look at it.  This is my first time joining the SOS, so welcome me…  This is also the first time in about four years that I have stepped out on Saturday night with or without kiddos.  Yes, one might say I live a pretty boring adult life.  Let's not talk about it, okay...
This is what I wore out to my girlfriend’s bachelorette party.  We had a great time or I did, I enjoyed getting to spend the evening with friends, and getting to try to dance like the younger kids.  I’m no longer in my prime, but I did give it a try.  Let's just say my hips don't move like they once did!  And it also took me an entire day, to recover from a night out.  Good-bye 20’s and hello 30’s!  But even though I was down and out yesterday, it was worth it.  Sometimes, you just need a night out, and I forgot how much I needed it.
Photobucket
baby boy was picking at my skirt...
Photobucket
Sweater, skirt and bracelet are from Express, shoes are from Macy's...

Hope you too had a fabulous weekend!

xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna