11.01.2011

My little tigers...

Halloween 10/31/2009… 
 My sweet baby boy right before he turned a year old, on his first Halloween, and our first time at Boo at the Zoo.
Photobucket
Little did we know, we were pregnant (again) with the little lady.  We didn’t actually find out I was pregnant with the little lady until 12/03/09…

Halloween 10/30/2011… 
My sweet baby girl, at 15 ½ months.
Photobucket

I sure do love you two so much!  This past weekend was full of candy, popcorn, snow cones, games and lots of family time.
Photobucket

Goodnight sweet angels!
xoxo, Shanna
***Don’t forget to about the giveaway.  It is open until Friday 11/4/11***

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh such a sweet post! Your kiddos looked adorable! Glad you all had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna