11.02.2011

Happy Anniversary...

Today is our six year wedding anniversary!  I can’t believe it has already been six years…  A lot has happened, changed since we said “I DO”.  We are no longer kids, I was 26 when we got married, a lot thinner, and didn’t have birthing hips (as my husband told me the other day I now do, thanks honey that is what every woman wants to hear)!  But each day, I fall more and more in love with you!  There is no place else I would rather be, than right where we are now!  We have been blessed with two beautiful babies, a home, and each other!  Not that it is always easy, and of course we have days we don’t see things the same way, you say I’m stubborn, I think I’m just being realistic.  At the end of the day, we are able to see what is important, and move past our differences.  I sure do love you, and thank you for asking me to marry you, almost seven years ago, and even more important, thank you for saying “I DO” six years ago.
Photobucket

This was actually our wedding day in Jamaica on 11/8/05.  I know we have pictures from when we said “I DO” on the 11/2/05, but I couldn’t find them…  We had to make it legal before we left for Jamaica to say “I DO” with all our family and friends…
Photobucket

Here is too many, many, many, many more years, of love! 

 I love you!

Happy Anniversary!
xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna