11.04.2011

weekly recap...

I currently have a never-ending pounding headache…  I’ve been trying for two days to get rid of this headache, and it has decided to camp out right behind my right eye.
I’m ready for the husband to come home, I miss him!  This is the first boy trip he has taken in probably five years.  I started crying yesterday when he left, and it didn’t help that my son was asking non-stop where daddy was.  So no more boy trips!

Tomorrow night the girls are getting together and having a girls night.  I haven’t had a girls night out in probably four years.  Looking forward to it, but I will probably be passed in the limo with a “Do Not Disturb” sign on my forehead by 10:30!
******
As for my weekly recap, I've done pretty good this week.  I was down two pounds today, which I think I was down more than that, but I had heavy clothes on when I weighed in, so I will take my two pounds and be happy about it.  I have lost over six pounds since I started doing this.  Yay me!  Now if I could just lose 20 more pounds I would be really happy and back into most of the clothes in my closet that I haven’t been able to wear in over 3 years (thanks to being pregnant back to back).
I truly think the detox is working, and I think it does give me some energy, which is something I truly need.  I have been drinking a lot of water.  I can’t say that I’m eating all that great, but I have cut out the snacking, or most of it.
Saturday
Breakfast: Nature Valley Bar Roasted Almond and a Dr. Pepper
Lunch: Nature Valley Bar Roasted Almond with a Dr. Pepper & water
Dinner: Peanut Butter & Honey Sandwich with a Dr. Pepper
***I only had two bottles of water
Sunday
Breakfast: Nature Valley Bar Roasted Almond and a Dr. Pepper
Lunch: Junior Burger from Sonic and a few onion rings, with a Dr. Pepper
Afternoon Snack: Sown Cone, Popcorn and some candy…  This was at the Church Festival!
Dinner: Beef Chimichanga, Chips & Salsa with tableside pure goodness Guacamole, and another Dr. Pepper
***I only had one bottle of water
Monday
Breakfast: Nature Valley Bar Roasted Almond and a Dr. Pepper
Lunch: Arby’s Roast Beef Sandwich, curly fries and Dr. Pepper
Dinner: Steak and veggies with half a Dr. Pepper
***I drank 4 glasses (16 oz) of water
Tuesday
Breakfast: Nature Valley Bar Roasted Almond and a Dr. Pepper
Lunch:  I can’t rememberL
Dinner:  Grilled Chicken and veggies with a Dr. Pepper
***I drank 4 glasses (16 oz) of water
Wednesday
Breakfast: Nature Valley Bar Roasted Almond and a Dr. Pepper
Snack: Smoothie
Lunch: Uncle Julio’s Beef Fajitas, Chip & Salsa with Queso and Dr. Pepper
Dinner: Baked Tilapia and veggies and half a Dr. Pepper
***I drank 3 glasses (16oz) of water
Thursday
Breakfast: Nature Valley Bar Roasted Almond and a Dr. Pepper
Lunch: Junior Burger with fries from Whataburger, and a Dr. Pepper
Dinner: Veggie Pizza and Dr. Pepper
Friday
Breakfast: Banana Nut Loaf from Starbucks and half a Dr. Pepper
Lunch: Schlotzsky’s Pizza and Dr. Pepper
Dinner: Canes Chicken Strips with some fries, and half of a Dr. Pepper
***I drank 3 ½ bottles and 1 glass (16 oz) of water

I’ve got two kiddos that didn’t feel good earlier, but now they seem to have found some energy.  Great, it’s after 9:00, and both of them are running around screaming & laughing.  I have tried several times to get sissy to bed, but all she has done is scream & cry for over 30 minutes each time.  But she is getting ready to go to bed, and will have to cry it out.  Hopefully they will both be nice to mama and let mama sleep in tomorrow morning until 9:00...  I know that won't happen, but here's to wishful thinking and one very tired mama!
Cheers to the weekend!  Glad this week is over; it has been long, emotional, and stressful.  Hope whatever your plans might be for the weekend, that it's a safe one.

Goodnight sweet angels!
xoxo, Shanna
***Don’t forget tonight is the last night to enter for the giveaway.  I’m a little shocked that no one has entered  to win a free software, which you can pretty much do anything with.  So, I would say that if you enter tonight, it increases your odds of winning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna