10.28.2011

Weekly recap, plus a busy weekend...

I love Fridays!  I truly do, I look forward to not having to be woke-up by an alarm for the next two days…   Instead I will wake-up to the sound of my daughter screaming, but at least I will get an extra hour of sleep, or so I hope.  I wonder if it is normal that I talk about sleep so much!?!  I mean, I really do, that is all I really ever want to do is sleep...
  This weekend is going to be full of fall festivities, and I’m excited about all the activities we have planned, but I’m also already exhausted thinking about it all.  I know, I’m always exhausted!  Tomorrow we are going to meet up with all of the cousins for Boo at the Zoo, we do this every year, and this is one tradition I make sure we don’t miss.  So I’m like a little kid right now and all giddy inside.  And then on Sunday, we will attend the Fall Festival at the Church, which should be fun.
Photobucket

Do you have any big plans for the weekend?  What are your traditions?
Last week I posted about how I’m in a funk, and a little depressed about my weight.  So to help me get a better control of what I'm stuffing in my mouth, I thought I would recap every Friday, what has been consumed up to this point.  So, here we go…
Saturday
Breakfast:  Blueberry muffin & Dr. Pepper
Mid Morning:  Dr. Pepper
Lunch: McDonald’s Angus Burger w/Fries & Coke ***I shared the burger & fries with my Aunt***
Dinner: Peanut Butter & Honey Sandwich with a Dr. Pepper
Sunday
Breakfast: Cinnamon Toast & Dr. Pepper
Mid Morning: Dr. Pepper
Lunch: Pizza & Dr. Pepper
Dinner: Pizza & Dr. Pepper
Monday
Breakfast: Toast with Strawberry Jam & Dr. Pepper
Late Lunch/Dinner:  Taco Al Carbon, Chips & Salsa with Dr. Pepper
***I did drink one bottle of water…
Tuesday
Breakfast: Nature Valley Roasted Almond bar & Dr. Pepper
Lunch: Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich & Dr. Pepper **We went to Brick House, and we were the only girls there.  It's totally a mans place, but the food was really good. So, I'm sure we will go back...
After Lunch Snack: Frozen Yogurt **Yummilicious**
Dinner: Fajitas & Dr. Pepper
***I drank 4 bottles of water!
Wednesday
Breakfast: Nature Valley Roasted Almond bar & Dr. Pepper
Lunch: Schlotzsky’s Pizza & Dr. Pepper
After Lunch Snack: Smoothie
Dinner: Pork chops, Green Beans, Rice & Dr. Pepper
***I drank 4 ½ bottles of water!
Thursday
Breakfast: Nature Valley Roasted Almond bar & Dr. Pepper
Lunch: Subway 6” Turkey Sub w/Sun Chips & Dr. Pepper
After Lunch Snack: Smoothie
Dinner: Steak Quesadillas & Dr. Pepper
After Dinner Snack: Halloween candy!
***I drank 4 glasses of water, and 1 bottle!
Friday
Breakfast: Nature Valley Roasted Almond bar & Dr. Pepper

Lunch: Grill Chicken Sandwich with the works, along with Potato Chips & Dr. Pepper **but my son ate most of the chips, so I shouldn't have even included them, since I only got one or two**

After Lunch Snack: Smoothie

***I have drank 4 glasses of water!

I have done a little better than last week, or so I think...  I have lost a little over a pound, so that is a start.  Instead of eating cupcakes, cookies, and other snacks like candy during the day, I'm trying to eat healthier snacks, like smoothies & yogurt.  I have also consumed more water this week, than I have since I was pregnant. I'm sure my body is thanking me right now, as I type this! 

I did find a detox, it’s called Mega Cleanse.  I just started it, so I can’t give much feedback on it just yet.  But the reviews I have read, everyone says this stuff works.  We shall see!  Let me know if you have tried this before, and if it worked for you?
Cheers to the weekend!  Hope whatever your plans might be that you and your family have a safe festive weekend! 
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs
xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna