10.21.2011

Get down...

Hello Friday, as usual I’m happy to see you!  Do you have days, where you just want to stay in bed with a pillow over your head, so you don’t have to be bothered with everything around you, you know life?  Today, more like the past week, has been that way for me.  Today after work all I wanted to do was come home and go to bed, but that wasn’t happening.  I tried convincing my kiddos it was time for bed, but I guess one could say they knew better.   So instead of going to bed, and giving mama a much needed break, my daughter entertained me, by showing me what she has now learned to do…
At least my son was playing on the iPad, being nice and quiet!  I'm sure he got tired of listening to me sound like a broken record…
A, get down!  I'm talking to you, not the wall!
Photobucket

A, please don’t climb on the chairs honey, it isn’t safe!
Photobucket

A, if I have to tell you one more time, you’re going to time-out!
Photobucket

A, 1-2-2-2 okay I’m getting ready to say 3, 3!  GET DOWN!
Photobucket

A, who taught you this?  Because I want to thank them, so get down!
Photobucket

A, where is bubba…?  Why don’t you go bother bubba?  Get down, and go find bubba, okay…  Pretty please!
Photobucket

Yes as you can tell, she runs this house!   Why do you ask!?!  It’s pretty sad, we have no control.  I can’t remember the last time I had control.  I guess it is hard to take mama serious when she has a camera in her hand taking pictures of you…  But sweet angel, I just want evidence to show you later in life, that you didn’t listen or mind.
********
As I noted in this post, I’m going to start holding myself a little more accountable for what I eat.  I truly need to shed the weight.  Friday’s will be the day that I recap what has been consumed.  But since I listed out Monday-Thursday in yesterday’s post, you can click here if you are truly interested in my bad habits.  So onto what I stuffed in my mouth, on this nice Friday.
Breakfast: Blueberry muffin and Dr. Pepper
Lunch: Noodles, chicken, bread, half a slice of cheesecake, and half a Dr. Pepper
Dinner: Salad and half a Dr. Pepper
And, I drank 5 glasses of water throughout the day…
See, not that bad today.  We will see how the weekend goes.
Cheers to the weekend, finally being here!  I will be home all weekend, being a bum on the couch.  How about you, what are you doing?
Goodnight sweet angels!
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna