9.30.2011

this is what makes me happy...

this is what makes me happy…
Photobucket
and this…
Photobucket

oh and this…
Photobucket
the last few weeks have been really stressful for me and my Aunt keeps telling me, I need to breathe and calm down…  OKAY sure, I’m on it!
Photobucket
***I realize I look pregnant here, but I'm not!  Just a little too much mexican food this week...
but getting to be apart of this, makes everything better, and helps me forget about the stresses of the day.
Photobucket

cheers to the weekend!  I’m looking forward to being lazy, and staying in my pj’s all day long!  so if you see me at the store, you have been warned. 
what are you looking forward to, as Friday comes to an end and the weekend begins?
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

xoxo, Shanna

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna