7.28.2011

Why...

  Because I said so! 

Photobucket
What a sweet face!

Do you ever find yourself saying, because I said so, over and over, and over and over all day long!?!  It is never going to end, ever.

M get off the stool… Why… Because I said so…

M be gentle with your sister, please… Why… Because I said so…
M we don’t jump on the couch… Why… Because I said so…
M please stop playing with your food… Why… Because I said so…
M it’s time for bed… Why… Because I said so…
M lets brush our teeth, please… Why… Because I said so…
M it’s bathtime, okay… Why… Because I said so…
M lets eat our dinner, okay… Why… Because I said so…
M stop playing with the TV… Why… Because I said so…
This could seriously go on for pages. 

What is it you find yourself saying on repeat, every time you turn around?

Photobucket
my son telling me how he feels about the "because I said so"...  by giving me the middle finger. i understand little man.

Today is one of those days, that I’m looking for to bed.  I was really looking forward to a nice glass of wine, but we don’t have any wine, so bed is going to have to do.
Tomorrow is Friday, I have made it through my first week back at work.  I’m exhausted and ready to kick my feet up on the couch.  I would love a lazy weekend.
Photobucket

I can’t believe both of my kids are in bed, and it is not even 8:30.  Yay for peace and quiet time, and maybe even a movie night with the husband.
Goodnight sweet angels!
***Have you voted for us lately!?!  If not, we would love a vote.  Please click the link below, and it will register your vote.  Thanks!
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs
xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna