7.03.2011

We have a party to plan...

I hate when I have problems sleeping…  The last few nights have been rough, I’m so very tired but when I go to bed all I do is toss and turn.  Usually around 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning I finally do fall asleep, to only be woken up at 7:00 to start the day.  But we haven’t let that slow us down…  I only wish my sleeping woes would slow my kiddos down, but no it doesn’t work that way.

We have been very busy the last few days with a little of this…

***I'm truly impressed with how my first tissue flower turned out!

And this…

My pictures 073

And this…


And a little of this…

My pictures 110

We have been busy getting everything together for this little one’s first birthday!


And while mama & bubba have been working really hard…

My pictures 069

This precious little one has been making a mess…

My pictures 115

Yes I’m talking about you, the cheerios go in your mouth, not all over the floor sweet angel!

My pictures 117

 Sweet girl, we have a party to plan! In just a few short days, we will be celebrating the day mama brought you into this world!  

Happy 4th of July!

Goodnight sweet angels!


xoxo, Shanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna