7.26.2011

A little time away...

Our little escape to the beach.

Photobucket
Gulf Shores Vacation 2011
  I love vacations, I love going to the beach, I love being lazy and getting to sleep in, and I love spending time with my loved ones.  

Photobucket
We went to the beach, we played in the sand, we swam in the pool, the guys went fishing, we enjoyed lots of family time, we went to the zoo and got to feed & pet the baby animals, we got feathers in our hair, and then we got sick. 

Photobucket
And pretty much in that order.   Our last day on vacation, the little man got sick, and then the little girl ended up with a bad rash all over her body. 

Photobucket

The kiddos played hard, and wore the adults out.
Photobucket
Sweet little man getting to play with the rabbit.

Photobucket
Petting the goats...

Photobucket
Feed me...

Photobucket
Little girl getting to feed the goats...

Photobucket
Taking a break...

Photobucket

And our vacation left us exhausted…  But it was a wonderful escape.  
Goodnight sweet angels!

Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs
xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna