12.19.2011

Someone was in train heaven...

What better place to go see so many trains than your eyes can believe, than North Park!?!  I honestly didn’t think it was possible for someone to have more trains than us… 

Photobucket

But I was wrong, they outnumbered us by ONE!
Photobucket
While I was getting put under, to be stabbed in the back, the kiddos got to have fun looking at the trains.  This adorable little boy was in serious train heaven!
Photobucket
Who could blame him...  Just looking at the pictures I can tell it was a site to see!
Photobucket
Happy rainy Monday!  The rain I was glad was gone, has found its way back!
Goodnight sweet angels!
xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna