2.24.2012

What happened to February...

Time just seems to be passing by, before I know it.  I can’t believe we are at the end of February.

Photobucket

Life has definitely been hard the last few weeks.  I know it will get better, but right now, it is really stressing me out.   I could use a nice Spa day, oh how I mess those days.  I could also use a goodnights sleep.  But I will keep on hoping, and see what happens.  You can wish and one hand, and sh!t in the other and see which gets filled first!

Thankfully, I’m finally feeling better.  I just wish I had some energy.  There I go again with the wishing…

The kiddos have been busy being kids, and driving me a little crazy, I didn’t say that!  Ash is just very demanding, and wants to be held all the time.  I don’t remember the little man being so demanding; he has always been so easy going.  I’m not complaining, I’m just putting it out there, that she can make one wish that bed time was at 7:00am, if you know what I mean.  The clothes I got her from the Gap came in last night, and I can’t wait to play dress up.  That might be on the schedule for tomorrow.
 
Photobucket

I finally treated myself to some TOMS yesterday, and let me just say, I LOVE THEM!  They are so comfortable.  I think I might go buy another pair.  Every now and then, I feel I need to treat myself to something I want.  But I will need to stop, over the last week I have spent more money than I have in probably the past two months.  So, I need to go back on a spending freeze…  But, I do need to buy a dress for a wedding that we have next week, after that, I’m done.

I’m still losing a pound here and there, I wish more than a pound here and there, but I will take what I can get.  I’m just glad I’m losing some weight.  The only thing that sucks, is I’m not getting to enjoy the food I love.  Which I’m sure my husband is glad that I’m not going out to lunch every day, but I do miss it.  It was my escape…  Now I eat at my desk and end up working through lunch. 

Photobucket

Sorry for the boring post…  Cheers to it being Friday.  I’m ready for the weekend, and not having to wake-up to an alarm.  I just wish (I know, another I wish…  I have a lot of them), I could get the little man to sleep in until 8:00 or later.  One can hope!
xoxo, Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna