5.06.2013

And he is done...



It has been confirmed…
 photo 322dfb39-eb27-43cb-9030-f35adfad550e.jpg
This baby little boy of mine is graduating from his speech class on Wednesday!  We are so excited, happy and proud!  He wasn’t suppose to been done with his speech class until next school year, but since he doing so well, his teacher is making his last day this Wednesday!

We also met with his other teacher at the church today, she also confirmed how great M is doing, and how much he has grown this year.  Last year he was so shy, quiet, and preferred to play by himself.  This year, he has become a little boy that loves playing with other kids, getting dirty, being loud & silly, and just being an ornery little boy.
 photo 71d0944a-4625-411f-8e3d-6f697eb813f9.jpg

I know you aren’t a baby anymore (you point it out everyday), but you will always be my baby boy, and I am very, VERY, very proud of you!  Keep up the good work, I am excited to see what is to come!  I know great things are in store for you!  Now, stop with all the 20 questions that momma can’t answer. 


xoxo, Shanna

1 comment:

  1. How are you doing these days, Shanna! I miss your cute posts. I'm trying to start to blog again. I've missed catching up with people. Hope you are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna