12.28.2011

What I Wore Wednesday...

Hello Wednesday!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  Hope Santa was good to you, he was definitely good to everyone in our house…  I got some awesome new boots, that you will be seeing A LOT of, just say’n.
I will be joining The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.
pleated poppy

Photobucket

Denim Top: Target
Sweater: Express
Jeans: Rock Republic
Boots: Gift from husband (I love them)
Bracelets: Express

Photobucket
Do you ever feel the need for change?  I do all the time.  I crave it, but yet I'm scared of it.  Last week I was up way later than I should I have been one night, and all I could think about was cutting my hair.  I didn’t do it then, I waited until the following morning to make sure it was something I wanted to do, and it was.  So, away I went on my bangs.  My poor husband still hasn’t recovered from me cutting my hair.  But I like them.  This isn’t the first time I have had bangs, but this is the first time I have cut them myself.  I just needed a different look, and I didn’t feel like going to the salon to have them charge an arm and leg for something that I could do, you know what I mean!?!

Anyways, I’m enjoying the day off today.  The kids are away, the husband is doing his thing, so that means time to myself.   Which is much needed.  I have been going non-stop, so it is nice to be able to lounge around the house, and not have someone constantly pulling on me…
Happy Hump Day!  Cheers to my day off, and only a few more days until the New Year.  Do you have any plans for New Years Eve?  Not us, the husband will be working that night.  Do you have any resolutions?  I have a few, but I need to write them down.  I will probably wait until New Years Eve to do it!
xoxo, Shanna

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the boots!! Cute! And you look so good in bangs... good move!! :) I don't make resolutions, cause I never keep them for more than 5 days, and then I feel like a failure. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please stay around and visit, I love being able to connect with new people! xoxo, Shanna